Author Topic: Naggiii's moderator application  (Read 144 times)

Naggiii

• In-Game Mod
  • Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Naggiii's moderator application
« on: September 20, 2010, 11:32:19 pm »
Past Experience: I've been forum moderator on a couple servers, and in-game on one other. So I have a bit of experience. [/b]
Timezone: Mountain Time
Position applying for: In-game moderator.
Why should we pick you? I think you should pick me because I know I can do the job. First off, I'm trustworthy. Everybody who knows me well knows that I am one person that can be trusted. Second of all, I'm loyal. I won't resign and/or abuse. I can be here whenever you need me to do something, and I can do it right, without complaints. I will also be extremely active with ban/mute appeals. I feel as though appeals are a huge part of being a moderator, and if you're not active in appeals, you're not doing the job to the full extent. I'd also like to help with little problems, such as sorting arguments out or taking care of bans/mutes that have been requested to be placed (With evidence, of course). I'd like to help with these so that the Administrators and owners don't have to, and they can be working on bigger, more important things. My job, in any position, regular player or moderator is to help make the server a better place for people to come and have fun. I know that I can do the job, and I know that I can make this server a place for people to want to come to play. I know I can help out, and a chance is all that I need to prove it to you.
Ingame Name(s):Naggiii
Thanks for reading my moderator application, hope you'll consider me. (y)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

nme

• Co-Owner
  • Post Wh0re
  • Reputation +0/-0
  • Hey Guys
    • View Profile
Re: Naggiii's moderator application
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 12:01:59 am »
I really like this, But sadly the promotions are up to cloud,
I'm Happy That we have a Strong Staff now. and if your not promoted now hopefully in the future there will be a spot for you on the team! ;)