Author Topic: Guess I'm Applying  (Read 132 times)

Jason

• Reputation +0/-0
    • View Profile
Guess I'm Applying
« on: September 30, 2010, 06:36:56 pm »

Past Experience:
I was a moderator of emoscapeonline for a mere number of seconds, my application was stickied. Was an old moderator of Avenged-X (Ghost's Server), have alot of experience with these kinds of forums. I own my own server possibly being released today. (Thursday, September 30th 2010)
Timezone:
Eastern (USA, Pennsylvania)
Position Applying For:
In-Game Moderator

Why Should We Pick You:
I think you should pick me because I'm ready for the position. I have nothing better to do in my time then studying Physics and Chem, currently 16 so I guess you could call me 'matured'. I think you should pick me because not only can I help moderate the server with the staff team but at the same time bring in at least 30-40 players affilating it with my server. I will in no way abuse my powers seeing I'm trustworthy enough alredy. I know a couple old friends that play this server. Sean and Fish, Sean and I coded my server also I know him very well from MSN and emoscapeonline so we're pretty tight. Moderating this server would be a job I would take very seariously knowing what It's like on other servers alredy.

Ingame Name(s): Jeffispure

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter